Today we honor and celebrate veterans in San Gabriel, San Marino, Pasadena, Alhambra, Temple City and all over our nation. We are incredibly grateful for the brave men and women who defend our country. From all of us at InStyle Dental, Thank You.
Braces affect your speech in a good way.
Braces and Invisalign does affect speech and in a good way. A surprising benefit of getting an orthodontic treatment is that it helps in overcoming speech impediments, particularly lisping, caused by teeth misalignment. As your teeth align, your speech ...
Dentist Reminder, Brush & Floss your teeth after tonight's sweet treats. Have a safe and treat filled Halloween.
From Your Pediatric Dentist at InStyle Dental.
To make an appointment for you and your child, call us at (626) 287-2625.
Teen Braces, traditional metal braces or Invisalign?
Some pros and cons of both metal braces and Invisalign.
Metal Braces Pros:
Shorter treatment duration for closing gaps and aligning teeth;
Lower overall investment.
Flossing teeth is challenging which may lead to tooth decay under bra...
A Clear aligner is one alternative to braces for adults, and one of best-known clear aligners currently available is Invisalign. Aligners can correct a wide range of misaligned teeth; from a mild case of crooked or protruding teeth to a more serious malocclusion, overbite or underbite.
Here are some options for Adult Braces:
* Metal or Conventional Braces - These are good for quickly straightening very crooked teeth.
* Ceramic Braces - These are also good for quickly straightening very crooked teeth and looks inconspicuous.
* Lingual Braces - Because lingual braces are applied ...
Can I Get Braces as an Adult?
Yes, you can get braces as an adult. Even though braces are commonly associated with teenagers, simply because most people first notice their misaligned teeth during that age period, there really is no cutoff age when you can get braces to correct your malocclusion...
Are Braces Painful?
There's no pain when braces are applied to the teeth. There may be some mild soreness and discomfort, lasting for a few days to a week, after the orthodontic wire is engaged to the brackets.
To find out more about braces, call us at (626) 287-2625 for a no-obligation consu...
- Mary BIn style dental is so great! I used to hate going to get my teeth cleaned or worked on, but in style has made the experience so great. I have now switch my whole family to going here. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The best part is I never have pain or discomfort when having anything done. They are really a great practice and full service!
- Phil BEveryone at InStyle is helpful. I recently switch dentists after 30+ years and am happy I did. Dr. Kar is fantastic as is Dr. Morcos (periodontist). We are extremely pleased with the diligence and patience of Dr. Park (pediatric) with our young children and Dr. Kim (orthodontics) with our oldest son. Everything is always explained up front and concerns addressed before the work begins. Michael and Carolina always make our family of 6 feel comfortable and visits are always easy. The team is helpful when needing to reschedule and coordinate appointments for the family. Thank you!
- John LFront office gals are friendly and helpful. Krishna (Dental Hygienist) is great—incredibly kind and very thorough with her cleaning. Dr. Karr is a a steadfast professional. Always love the way my teeth feel after I leave; so clean! Been coming here for possibly a decade. Since I started as a bachelor, I’ve since brought my wife and now our 3 kids.