Today we honor and celebrate veterans in San Gabriel, San Marino, Pasadena, Alhambra, Temple City and all over our nation. We are incredibly grateful for the brave men and women who defend our country. From all of us at InStyle Dental, Thank You.
Braces affect your speech in a good way.
Braces and Invisalign does affect speech and in a good way. A surprising benefit of getting an orthodontic treatment is that it helps in overcoming speech impediments, particularly lisping, caused by teeth misalignment. As your teeth align, your speech ...
Dentist Reminder, Brush & Floss your teeth after tonight's sweet treats. Have a safe and treat filled Halloween.
From Your Pediatric Dentist at InStyle Dental.
To make an appointment for you and your child, call us at (626) 287-2625.
Teen Braces, traditional metal braces or Invisalign?
Some pros and cons of both metal braces and Invisalign.
Metal Braces Pros:
Shorter treatment duration for closing gaps and aligning teeth;
Lower overall investment.
Flossing teeth is challenging which may lead to tooth decay under bra...
A Clear aligner is one alternative to braces for adults, and one of best-known clear aligners currently available is Invisalign. Aligners can correct a wide range of misaligned teeth; from a mild case of crooked or protruding teeth to a more serious malocclusion, overbite or underbite.
Here are some options for Adult Braces:
* Metal or Conventional Braces - These are good for quickly straightening very crooked teeth.
* Ceramic Braces - These are also good for quickly straightening very crooked teeth and looks inconspicuous.
* Lingual Braces - Because lingual braces are applied ...
Can I Get Braces as an Adult?
Yes, you can get braces as an adult. Even though braces are commonly associated with teenagers, simply because most people first notice their misaligned teeth during that age period, there really is no cutoff age when you can get braces to correct your malocclusion...
Are Braces Painful?
There's no pain when braces are applied to the teeth. There may be some mild soreness and discomfort, lasting for a few days to a week, after the orthodontic wire is engaged to the brackets.
To find out more about braces, call us at (626) 287-2625 for a no-obligation consu...
- Mary BIn style dental is so great! I used to hate going to get my teeth cleaned or worked on, but in style has made the experience so great. I have now switch my whole family to going here. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The best part is I never have pain or discomfort when having anything done. They are really a great practice and full service!
- Elizabeth PMy son had a good experience with Dr. Kar. He made him feel at ease when getting his cleaning. He’s also getting braces and the Orthodontist is super nice and explains everything clearly before she does it. The whole staff is very friendly and welcoming to us when we arrive. It’s been a great experience.
- Priscilla CHi my name is Priscilla I was referred to In Style by a friend I was looking for the perfect dentist to have my son get braces he was never good with doing routine care but the doctors here made my son feel comfortable and also myself they always call to set up reminders and then when I need to change schedules they are always there to help the facility is very clean they're very friendly and they did as much as I could help with my payment I would highly recommend children and anyone else interested in braces.